Our newest Hamsa is a 24k gold plated, chunky hammered modern design and modern with a raw grey druzy crystal focal point.
This necklace comes on a 22” chain but can be customized if you prefer a shorter or longer length
Hamsa, the hand symbol meaning of 5, represents great fortune, good luck and the act of spiritual shielding. Widely known through diverse cultures in the Mediterranean, Middle East and North Africa with Morocco being the heart of it all - the birthplace of my parents and the generations of our family that came before.
- Pendant size: 5cm long x 3cm wide
- 24K Gold Plated Brass
- Built in Ring for Chain to pass through.
- Chain: 22” (but can be customized just let me know)
- Lead and Nickel free
Necklace Length Guide
Choosing a necklace length: Below is a chart for your reference which illustrates how various lengths looks on a woman with a petite / average body (may vary upon individual).
Jewelry Care Tips
- 🍶 Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- 🛌 Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- ☀️ Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially humidity
- 💦 Remove Jewelry during activities that make you sweat or get wet like a bath or shower
- ✋ Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
- 💝 Store jewelry separately in an airtight jewelry or pouch to minimize oxidation