Introducing a Signature Piece like no other. Created and specifically designed from a traditional perspective brought forward with a modern touch. Wear it with confidence. Inviting Peace Love Protection and Luck, this Bold and Beautiful piece is a must in your souls journey.
Hamsa, the hand symbol meaning of 5, represents great fortune, good luck and the act of spiritual shielding. Widely known through diverse cultures in the Mediterranean, Middle East and North Africa with Morocco being the heart of it all - the birthplace of my parents and the generations of our family that came before.
- Pendant size: 5cm long x 3cm wide
- 14K Gold Plated Brass
- Built in Ring for Chain to pass through.
- Chain: 45 cm
- Lead and Nickel free
- Gift ready as with all our pieces
Necklace Length Guide
Choosing a necklace length: Below is a chart for your reference which illustrates how various lengths looks on a woman with a petite / average body (may vary upon individual).
Jewelry Care Tips
- 🍶 Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- 🛌 Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- ☀️ Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially humidity
- 💦 Remove Jewelry during activities that make you sweat or get wet like a bath or shower
- ✋ Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
- 💝 Store jewelry separately in an airtight jewelry or pouch to minimize oxidation