Another design in our semi-fine Hamsa jewelry collection.
This elegant, glam, and unique Evil Eye pendant necklace designed with a floating Hamsa does double duty protection. This necklace is fully crafted with hypoallergenic 18k Gold plated 925 Sterling silver (Gold Vermeil). Features a floating Hamsa and a beautiful modern eye with a cubic zirconia pupil. The chain is 15.5 inches with a 2 inch extender and branded with our 18K gold plated Hamsa Alek jewelry tag and silver stamped on the lobster clasp.
The tiny delicate Hamsa is designed floating on the chain and can be worn on different places around the neck as the chain passes through the eye.
THE MATCHING BRACELET IS AVAILABLE HERE
Wearing an eye represents having a watchful eye always open to watch and protect the wearer against evil eye - or Ayin Hara a concept in Jewish tradition. Ayin Ha'ra in Hebrew means "evil eye''. In Hebrew people say "Ble Ayin Ha'ra". "Away Evil Eye" to someone.
The term "Hamsa Alek", in Judeo-Arabic, has the same loose meaning as "Bli Ayin Ha'ra". The concept of negative energy is what is meant when we use the term 'evil eye". Being jealous or envious, someone giving you bad vibes. It can happen these days with social media especially. We can use all the spirtual protection we can get. These ancient symbols used in talismans and amulets have a symbolic property that our Kabbalistic mystical teachings tell us. Kabbalah is the mystical teachings of Judiasm. The heavy, mind blowing physics stuff that tells us about the nature of the Universe. It's like physics and spiritually all in one.
These teachers used these symbols and concepts then and we are still connected to them thousands of years later.
- Style: Floating Hamsa Evil Eye
- Chain is 15.5 inches + 2 inch extension
- Pendant/Charm: 15 x 13 mm
- Material: 18k Gold plated 925 Sterling Silver (Gold Vermeil) with cubic zirconia center
- Silver weight 3.2 grams
- Lead and Nickel free
- Gift ready as with all our pieces
Necklace Length Guide
Choosing a necklace length: Below is a chart for your reference which illustrates how various lengths looks on a woman with a petite / average body (may vary upon individual).
Jewelry Care Tips
- 🍶 Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- 🛌 Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- ☀️ Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially humidity
- 💦 Remove Jewelry during activities that make you sweat or get wet like a bath or shower
- ✋ Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
- 💝 Store jewelry separately in an airtight jewelry or pouch to minimize oxidation