Hamsa, the hand symbol meaning of 5, represents great fortune, good luck and the act of shielding. Widely known through diverse cultures in the Mediterranean, Middle East and North Africa with Morocco being the heart of it all - the birthplace of my parents and the generations of our family that came before.
"Hamsa Alek" in arabic means "Hands on You" a common phrase used for wishing good fortune, good luck and spiritual protection to the recipient, what an amazing gift for your loved ones.
This piece is a limited production EXCLUSIVE design of HAMSA ALEK. Inspire yourself or another now.
- 18k Gold Fill
- Lead and Nickel free
- Gift ready as with all our pieces
Jewelry Care Tips
- 🍶 Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- 🛌 Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- ☀️ Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially humidity
- 💦 Remove Jewelry during activities that make you sweat or get wet like a bath or shower
- ✋ Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
- 💝 Store jewelry separately in an airtight jewelry or pouch to minimize oxidation