Our HAMSA ALEK Mini Hamsa Circle of Protection necklace is another piece in our $25 and under category. Not everyone likes big chunky jewelry so this minimal look is for them.... although I do layer this with many pieces for more of a #neckmess look.
This makes a great gift for teachers or friends.
But.... if you didn't already know, my pieces are not just created for FASHION. (but fashion rocks and I love it... For those that know me personally, you will know that I am also a vintage dealer with an eclectic taste and many moods @theboshemianvintage if you want to check me out on Instagram... total digression)
My collection integrates symbolism coming from my Moroccan Judeo-Arabic background, much of which comes from the Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism. Some of the symbols I integrated in this piece...
⭕ The Circular shape: The circle is a shape of centrality and infinity. It implies the oneness of everything in the Universe. There are also many references to the circle having magical properties that ward off evil eye. As well there are uses of circles to protect the birthing bed of women during childbirth.
💙 Blue is a spiritual good luck color and divine protection against evil eye. This is the reason you see so much blue colour painted on doors and even whole cities like Chefchaouen, Morocco. And of course,....
🖐️the Hamsa symbol of Good luck, spiritual protection and warding off evil eye. Learn more about Hamsa's on our blog page (see link in bio).
Thanks for reading all that! Don't forget our first time buyer discount of 20% off your cart.
- Style: HAMSA ALEK | Mini Hamsa Circle of Protection
- Chain: 16 inches with 2 inch extension
- Pendant/Charm: 13.7 x 11 mm
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Weight: 3 grams
- Material: Gold plated + Copper + Cubic Zirconia
Necklace Length Guide
Choosing a necklace length: Below is a chart for your reference which illustrates how various lengths looks on a woman with a petite / average body (may vary upon individual).
Jewelry Care Tips
- 🍶 Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals
- 🛌 Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- ☀️ Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially humidity
- 💦 Remove Jewelry during activities that make you sweat or get wet like a bath or shower
- ✋ Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
- 💝 Store jewelry separately in an airtight jewelry or pouch to minimize oxidation